Volkswagen Van catches fire, rolls into condo

A 1987 Volkswagen Vanagon spontaneously lit itself on fire.

According to sympatico.ca, the electrical fire triggered the starter and released the brake, and it rolled forward into a condo.
The owner admitted that he left the van parked in first gear, the story says.

No was reported hurt, and only the exterior of the condo was damaged.

What do you think, PowerBlock fans? Leave a comment on our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/powerblocktv

PowerBlockTV.com